This work was supported in part by NICHD Grant #R01 HD33437 awarded to Jacquelynne S. Eccles and Arnold J. Sameroff and in part by grants from the William T. Grant Foundation awarded to J. S. Eccles and to J. S. Eccles and S. C. Peck. I thank the following people for their feedback on various parts of this manuscript: Lars Bergman, Heather Bouchey, Don Brown, Celina Chatman, Pam Davis-Kean, Jacque Eccles, Leon Feinstein, Oksana Malanchuk, Markus Neuenschwander, Brent Roberts, Robert Roeser, Janice Templeton, Stanley Salthe, Arnold Sameroff, Charles Smith, Olga Solomontos-Kountouri, Kendell Thornton, Kai Schnabel-Cortina, and Nicole Zarrett.
TEMPEST in a Gallimaufry: Applying Multilevel Systems Theory to Person-in-Context Research
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1127–1156, December 2007
How to Cite
Peck, S. C. (2007), TEMPEST in a Gallimaufry: Applying Multilevel Systems Theory to Person-in-Context Research. Journal of Personality, 75: 1127–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00470.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!