This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to the first author.
Contextualized Personality: Traditional and New Assessment Procedures
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1229–1254, December 2007
How to Cite
Heller, D., Watson, D., Komar, J., Min, J.-A. and Perunovic, W. Q. E. (2007), Contextualized Personality: Traditional and New Assessment Procedures. Journal of Personality, 75: 1229–1254. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00474.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!