The research presented in this article was supported by grants R03 AG19328 and R01 AG21147 from the National Institute on Aging to Manfred Diehl. The authors would like to thank Brent Roberts and an anonymous reviewer for their thoughtful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
Contextualized Self-Representations in Adulthood
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1255–1284, December 2007
How to Cite
Diehl, M. and Hay, E. L. (2007), Contextualized Self-Representations in Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 75: 1255–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00475.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!