I thank Michael Bond, Walt Lonner, Noriko Nakagawa, Maureen O'Sullivan, Susumu Yamaguchi, Seung Hee Yoo, Brent Roberts, and Ken Sheldon for their valuable comments on a previous draft of this article. I also thank Shannon Pacaoa, Dustin Cantrell, Victoriya Tebeleva, Aaron Estrada, Janice Cheng, and Phuong Thai for their assistance in the general laboratory program.
Culture, Context, and Behavior
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1285–1320, December 2007
How to Cite
Matsumoto, D. (2007), Culture, Context, and Behavior. Journal of Personality, 75: 1285–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00476.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!