Downsides of an Overly Context-Sensitive Self: Implications From the Culture and Subjective Well-Being Research
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1321–1343, December 2007
How to Cite
Suh, E. M. (2007), Downsides of an Overly Context-Sensitive Self: Implications From the Culture and Subjective Well-Being Research. Journal of Personality, 75: 1321–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00477.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!