The author would like to thank Neal Peres Da Costa for his assistance in this research.
Motivation and Engagement in Music and Sport: Testing a Multidimensional Framework in Diverse Performance Settings
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 135–170, February 2008
How to Cite
Martin, A. J. (2008), Motivation and Engagement in Music and Sport: Testing a Multidimensional Framework in Diverse Performance Settings. Journal of Personality, 76: 135–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00482.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!