Our gratitude to Kirsten Sundell for her comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Understanding the Search for Meaning in Life: Personality, Cognitive Style, and the Dynamic Between Seeking and Experiencing Meaning
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 199–228, April 2008
How to Cite
Steger, M. F., Kashdan, T. B., Sullivan, B. A. and Lorentz, D. (2008), Understanding the Search for Meaning in Life: Personality, Cognitive Style, and the Dynamic Between Seeking and Experiencing Meaning. Journal of Personality, 76: 199–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00484.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!