The research reported in this article was supported by a graduate fellowship to the first author and a research grant to the third author from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The authors thank Michael Robinson, Jeff Stone, and several anonymous reviewers for their comments on previous drafts of the manuscript.
Self-Esteem Differences in the Effects of Hypocrisy Induction on Behavioral Intentions in the Health Domain
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 305–322, April 2008
How to Cite
Peterson, A. A., Haynes, G. A. and Olson, J. M. (2008), Self-Esteem Differences in the Effects of Hypocrisy Induction on Behavioral Intentions in the Health Domain. Journal of Personality, 76: 305–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00487.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!