This research was supported by a PhD research grant awarded to the first author (Grant 011D0201) under supervision of the second and fifth author.
Maladaptive Personality Traits and Psychopathology in Childhood and Adolescence: The Moderating Effect of Parenting
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 357–383, April 2008
How to Cite
De Clercq, B., Van Leeuwen, K., De Fruyt, F., Van Hiel, A. and Mervielde, I. (2008), Maladaptive Personality Traits and Psychopathology in Childhood and Adolescence: The Moderating Effect of Parenting. Journal of Personality, 76: 357–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00489.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!