The authors acknowledge the generous support of the National Institute of Mental Health Grant #CG004975 awarded to the first author, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grant #AA08047 awarded to the second author, and the National Institute on Mental Health Grant #MH069118 awarded to the second author, who funded the research and preparation of this article.
Goal Striving Within Agentic and Communal Roles: Separate but Functionally Similar Pathways to Enhanced Well-Being
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 415–448, June 2008
How to Cite
Sheldon, K. M. and Cooper, M. L. (2008), Goal Striving Within Agentic and Communal Roles: Separate but Functionally Similar Pathways to Enhanced Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 76: 415–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00491.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!