We would like to thank Jennifer Broe, Allison Turner, and Anna Vandenberg for their assistance in conducting this research.
Comparing Clinical and Social-Personality Conceptualizations of Narcissism
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 449–476, June 2008
How to Cite
Miller, J. D. and Campbell, W. K. (2008), Comparing Clinical and Social-Personality Conceptualizations of Narcissism. Journal of Personality, 76: 449–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00492.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!