The author thanks Edward L. Deci and Ryan Acuff for their helpful comments.
Perceived Parental Conditional Regard and Autonomy Support as Predictors of Young Adults' Self- Versus Other-Oriented Prosocial Tendencies
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 513–534, June 2008
How to Cite
Roth, G. (2008), Perceived Parental Conditional Regard and Autonomy Support as Predictors of Young Adults' Self- Versus Other-Oriented Prosocial Tendencies. Journal of Personality, 76: 513–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00494.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!