This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grant to Michael W. Pratt, Joan E. Norris, and Mary Louise Arnold. The authors thank Shannon Werner, R.T. de Forge, and Stephanie Kuiack, for their help with data collection and analysis, and the participants in these families for their ongoing interest and good humor.
Parents' Stories of Grandparenting Concerns in the Three-Generational Family: Generativity, Optimism, and Forgiveness
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 581–604, June 2008
How to Cite
Pratt, M. W., Norris, J. E., Cressman, K., Lawford, H. and Hebblethwaite, S. (2008), Parents' Stories of Grandparenting Concerns in the Three-Generational Family: Generativity, Optimism, and Forgiveness. Journal of Personality, 76: 581–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00497.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!