This work was supported by grants HL25767, HL065111, HL065112, HL076852, and HL076858 from the National Institutes of Health and by a grant 104769 from the Finnish Academy.
Do Dispositional Pessimism and Optimism Predict Ambulatory Blood Pressure During Schooldays and Nights in Adolescents?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 605–630, June 2008
How to Cite
Räikkönen, K. and Matthews, K. A. (2008), Do Dispositional Pessimism and Optimism Predict Ambulatory Blood Pressure During Schooldays and Nights in Adolescents?. Journal of Personality, 76: 605–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00498.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!