Sylvia Xiaohua Chen and Verónica Benet-Martínez contributed equally to this article. We are grateful to Wai Chan for his advice on the statistical analyses, and to Wesley Wu, Pauletta Lo, and Tony Cheng for their assistance in data collection and scale translation. This study was supported in part by Direct Grant 4450068 of the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the Grant for Collaborative Research with Chinese Institutes. Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Sylvia Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Verónica Benet-Martínez (email@example.com).
Bicultural Identity, Bilingualism, and Psychological Adjustment in Multicultural Societies: Immigration-Based and Globalization-Based Acculturation
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 803–838, August 2008
How to Cite
Chen, S. X., Benet-Martínez, V. and Harris Bond, M. (2008), Bicultural Identity, Bilingualism, and Psychological Adjustment in Multicultural Societies: Immigration-Based and Globalization-Based Acculturation. Journal of Personality, 76: 803–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00505.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!