The authors contributed equally to the development of this article. Morgan J. Morrison is now at JCPenney, Inc. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Annual Conference for the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Dallas, TX. Correspondence may be sent to Eric D. Heggestad, Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 28223. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Inductive Exploration of the Social Effectiveness Construct Space
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 839–874, August 2008
How to Cite
Heggestad, E. D. and Morrison, M. J. (2008), An Inductive Exploration of the Social Effectiveness Construct Space. Journal of Personality, 76: 839–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00506.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!