The first and second authors contributed equally to this article, and the ordering of authorship was arbitrary. We thank Richard Lucas, Fred Oswald, and William Swann for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Is “Generation Me” Really More Narcissistic Than Previous Generations?
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 903–918, August 2008
How to Cite
Trzesniewski, K. H., Donnellan, M. B. and Robins, R. W. (2008), Is “Generation Me” Really More Narcissistic Than Previous Generations?. Journal of Personality, 76: 903–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00508.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!