The authors would like to thank Tom Snijders, Francis Tuerlinckx, and Eva Van de gaer for their comments on earlier versions of this paper. The research reported in this paper was supported by KULeuven Research Council Grant GOA/05/04. The first author is a postdoctoral research fellow of the Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO).
Toward Disentangling Sources of Individual Differences in Appraisal and Anger
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 969–1000, August 2008
How to Cite
Kuppens, P., Van Mechelen, I. and Rijmen, F. (2008), Toward Disentangling Sources of Individual Differences in Appraisal and Anger. Journal of Personality, 76: 969–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00511.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!