The authors would like to thank Tom Snijders, Francis Tuerlinckx, and Eva Van de gaer for their comments on earlier versions of this paper. The research reported in this paper was supported by KULeuven Research Council Grant GOA/05/04. The first author is a postdoctoral research fellow of the Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO).
Toward Disentangling Sources of Individual Differences in Appraisal and Anger
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 969–1000, August 2008
How to Cite
Kuppens, P., Van Mechelen, I. and Rijmen, F. (2008), Toward Disentangling Sources of Individual Differences in Appraisal and Anger. Journal of Personality, 76: 969–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00511.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!