This study was funded by grants from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and the Fonds Québécois de Recherche Sur la Société et la Culture, Quebec (FQRSC) to Richard Koestner and from SSHRC to Luc G. Pelletier. Nancy Otis and Hugo Gagnon were supported by fellowships from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC).
Autonomous Motivation, Controlled Motivation, and Goal Progress
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 1201–1230, October 2008
How to Cite
Koestner, R., Otis, N., Powers, T. A., Pelletier, L. and Gagnon, H. (2008), Autonomous Motivation, Controlled Motivation, and Goal Progress. Journal of Personality, 76: 1201–1230. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00519.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!