We thank Marry5.com and Horizontal Survey for their collaboration on the China Marital Assessment Project and all staff for their help with the data collection. We are also grateful to Fanny Cheung and colleagues for sharing their measures and to Nora Noel and James Johnson for their helpful comments.
Predicting Marital Satisfaction From Self, Partner, and Couple Characteristics: Is It Me, You, or Us?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 1231–1266, October 2008
How to Cite
Luo, S., Chen, H., Yue, G., Zhang, G., Zhaoyang, R. and Xu, D. (2008), Predicting Marital Satisfaction From Self, Partner, and Couple Characteristics: Is It Me, You, or Us?. Journal of Personality, 76: 1231–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00520.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!