We gratefully acknowledge the help of Josh Wilt, Katherina Hauner, three anonymous reviewers, and the editors for the suggestions they made to improve this manuscript.
Integrating Experimental and Observational Personality Research—The Contributions of Hans Eysenck
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1387–1414, December 2008
How to Cite
Revelle, W. and Oehlberg, K. (2008), Integrating Experimental and Observational Personality Research—The Contributions of Hans Eysenck. Journal of Personality, 76: 1387–1414. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00526.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!