These studies have been supported from multiple sources: National Health and Medical Research Council (901061, 950998, 241944), Queensland Cancer Fund, Australian Research Council (A79600334, A79801419, A79906588, DP0212016), Human Frontiers Science Program (RG0154/1998-B), Beyond Blue, and The Eysenck Memorial Fund. Finally, we warmly thank the twins and their family members for their continued support, generosity of time, and for their interest in this research.
A Genome-Wide Scan for Eysenckian Personality Dimensions in Adolescent Twin Sibships: Psychoticism, Extraversion, Neuroticism, and Lie
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1415–1446, December 2008
How to Cite
Gillespie, N. A., Zhu, G., Evans, D. M., Medland, S. E., Wright, M. J. and Martin, N. G. (2008), A Genome-Wide Scan for Eysenckian Personality Dimensions in Adolescent Twin Sibships: Psychoticism, Extraversion, Neuroticism, and Lie. Journal of Personality, 76: 1415–1446. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00527.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!