This research was supported by grant AG21178 from the National Institute of Aging. We would like to thank Gene Robinson, Robert Hogan, Sam Gosling, Lars Penke, Grant Edmonds, and Jennifer Fayard for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Sociogenomic Personality Psychology
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1523–1544, December 2008
How to Cite
Roberts, B. W. and Jackson, J. J. (2008), Sociogenomic Personality Psychology. Journal of Personality, 76: 1523–1544. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00530.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!