Preparation of this article was supported by the Patricia M. Nielsen Research Chair of the Family Institute at Northwestern University and by National Institutes of Health Grant R01-MH65652-01 to Richard E. Zinbarg.
The Role of Personality in Psychotherapy for Anxiety and Depression
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1649–1688, December 2008
How to Cite
Zinbarg, R. E., Uliaszek, A. A. and Adler, J. M. (2008), The Role of Personality in Psychotherapy for Anxiety and Depression. Journal of Personality, 76: 1649–1688. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00534.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!