Preparation of this article was facilitated by a grant from the Fond Québécois de la Recherche en Sciences Humaines (FQRSC) to the second author. The authors would like to thank Dr. Marc-André Bouchard and Dr. Annie Bernier for their comments on an early draft of this paper.
Resilience and Positive Emotions: Examining the Role of Emotional Memories
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 139–176, February 2009
How to Cite
Philippe, F. L., Lecours, S. and Beaulieu-Pelletier, G. (2009), Resilience and Positive Emotions: Examining the Role of Emotional Memories. Journal of Personality, 77: 139–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00541.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!