We thank Hiroshi Yamada, Satoru Furuya, Juri Homma, Yumi Ishii, and Jamie Louie for their assistance in the data collection and Kemberlee Bonnet, Joanne Chung, Jung Yun Jang, Hyi Sung Hwang, Jessie Wilson, and Caroline Jones for their assistance in the general laboratory program.
The Role of Dispositional Traits in Accounting for Country and Ethnic Group Differences on Adjustment
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 177–212, February 2009
How to Cite
Matsumoto, D., Nakagawa, S. and Estrada, A. (2009), The Role of Dispositional Traits in Accounting for Country and Ethnic Group Differences on Adjustment. Journal of Personality, 77: 177–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00542.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!