A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2007 meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. The authors thank Faith Dorsey and Kendra Ross for their help with data collection.
Personality Predictors of Extreme Response Style
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 261–286, February 2009
How to Cite
Naemi, B. D., Beal, D. J. and Payne, S. C. (2009), Personality Predictors of Extreme Response Style. Journal of Personality, 77: 261–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00545.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!