We acknowledge all of the research assistants and blind judges from Sapir Academic College and Ben-Gurion University of the Negev for their invaluable assistance with the data collection. Grateful thanks are extended to all the participants in this study. Finally, we thank Dr. Christopher Leone and the anonymous reviewers for their constructive suggestions.
Emotional Responses to a Romantic Partner's Imaginary Rejection: The Roles of Attachment Anxiety, Covert Narcissism, and Self-Evaluation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 287–325, February 2009
How to Cite
Besser, A. and Priel, B. (2009), Emotional Responses to a Romantic Partner's Imaginary Rejection: The Roles of Attachment Anxiety, Covert Narcissism, and Self-Evaluation. Journal of Personality, 77: 287–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00546.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!