This work was supported by NIH Grant AA 09367.
Self-Esteem, Negative Emotionality, and Depression as a Common Temperamental Core: A Study of Mid-Adolescent Twin Girls
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 327–346, April 2009
How to Cite
Neiss, M. B., Stevenson, J., Legrand, L. N., Iacono, W. G. and Sedikides, C. (2009), Self-Esteem, Negative Emotionality, and Depression as a Common Temperamental Core: A Study of Mid-Adolescent Twin Girls. Journal of Personality, 77: 327–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00549.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!