The author would like to thank Eva Chan, Ka-cheung Cheng, Yige Dong, Oi-wah Huen, Gigi Lam, Kin-tong Kwan, Kai-yan Ng, Pui-kin Ser, Jane Tsoi, Chu-kwan Wong, and Cathy Wu for research and clerical assistance. Preparation of this article was supported by Research Grants Council's Competitive Earmarked Research Grant HKU6233/04H and Seed Funding Programme for Basic Research 200611159018.
Dialectical Thinking and Coping Flexibility: A Multimethod Approach
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 471–494, April 2009
How to Cite
Cheng, C. (2009), Dialectical Thinking and Coping Flexibility: A Multimethod Approach. Journal of Personality, 77: 471–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00555.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!