We are very grateful to the staff and children for their invaluable help and cooperation in making this research possible. We acknowledge a grant for partial support of this work from the Research Advisory Board of the International Psychoanalytical Association. We acknowledge the support of the Israeli Association for Research and Education Funds. We thank the anonymous reviewers for their constructive suggestions.
Maltreated Children's Representations of Mother and an Additional Caregiver: A Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 561–599, April 2009
How to Cite
Manashko, S., Besser, A. and Priel, B. (2009), Maltreated Children's Representations of Mother and an Additional Caregiver: A Longitudinal Study. Journal of Personality, 77: 561–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00558.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!