We are very grateful to the staff and children for their invaluable help and cooperation in making this research possible. We acknowledge a grant for partial support of this work from the Research Advisory Board of the International Psychoanalytical Association. We acknowledge the support of the Israeli Association for Research and Education Funds. We thank the anonymous reviewers for their constructive suggestions.
Maltreated Children's Representations of Mother and an Additional Caregiver: A Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 561–599, April 2009
How to Cite
Manashko, S., Besser, A. and Priel, B. (2009), Maltreated Children's Representations of Mother and an Additional Caregiver: A Longitudinal Study. Journal of Personality, 77: 561–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2008.00558.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!