This research was facilitated by a doctoral fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) to the first author and funded by grants from SSHRC and the Fonds de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (FQRSC) to the second, sixth, and seventh authors.
On the Development of Harmonious and Obsessive Passion: The Role of Autonomy Support, Activity Specialization, and Identification With the Activity
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 601–646, June 2009
How to Cite
Mageau, G. A., Vallerand, R. J., Charest, J., Salvy, S.-J., Lacaille, N., Bouffard, T. and Koestner, R. (2009), On the Development of Harmonious and Obsessive Passion: The Role of Autonomy Support, Activity Specialization, and Identification With the Activity. Journal of Personality, 77: 601–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00559.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!