This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant MH-73937 to Todd B. Kashdan. We express our gratitude to Daniel Terhar and Kate Doherty for their assistance in data collection and preparation stages.
Gender Differences in Gratitude: Examining Appraisals, Narratives, the Willingness to Express Emotions, and Changes in Psychological Needs
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 691–730, June 2009
How to Cite
Kashdan, T. B., Mishra, A., Breen, W. E. and Froh, J. J. (2009), Gender Differences in Gratitude: Examining Appraisals, Narratives, the Willingness to Express Emotions, and Changes in Psychological Needs. Journal of Personality, 77: 691–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00562.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!