This research was supported in part by National Institutes of Health research grant MH067827 to A.S.G. Data for Study 2 were collected as part of the Georgia Personality Addiction Affect and Decision-making (G-PAAD) study.
Examining the Relations Among Narcissism, Impulsivity, and Self-Defeating Behaviors
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 761–794, June 2009
How to Cite
Miller, J. D., Campbell, W. K., Young, D. L., Lakey, C. E., Reidy, D. E., Zeichner, A. and Goodie, A. S. (2009), Examining the Relations Among Narcissism, Impulsivity, and Self-Defeating Behaviors. Journal of Personality, 77: 761–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00564.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!