This research was supported by an American University Faculty Grant (K.G.). We thank Jennifer Kane, Ashlie Kelner, and Elesha Kingshott for assistance with data collection, Robert Guroff for assistance with data analysis, and Lawrence H. Cohen and David A. F. Haaga for comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
The Influence of Dysphoria on Reactivity to Naturalistic Fluctuations in Anger
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 795–824, June 2009
How to Cite
Wenze, S. J., Gunthert, K. C., Forand, N. R. and Laurenceau, J.-P. (2009), The Influence of Dysphoria on Reactivity to Naturalistic Fluctuations in Anger. Journal of Personality, 77: 795–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00565.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!