Parts of this paper were presented at the 13th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (Giessen, Germany, July 22–27, 2007). We thank the Action Editor and two reviewers for their helpful and constructive comments on the paper.
Alexithymia, Cumulative Feedback, and Differential Response Patterns on the Iowa Gambling Task
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 883–902, June 2009
How to Cite
Ferguson, E., Bibby, P. A., Rosamond, S., O'Grady, C., Parcell, A., Amos, C., McCutcheon, C. and O'Carroll, R. (2009), Alexithymia, Cumulative Feedback, and Differential Response Patterns on the Iowa Gambling Task. Journal of Personality, 77: 883–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00568.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!