Project funding was provided by National Science Foundation grant BCS-9910223 to Roxane Cohen Silver. Data collection was conducted while Michael Poulin was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship at the University of California, Irvine. The authors thank Roxane Cohen Silver for access to the data presented herein. We also thank Dan P. McAdams and The Foley Center for the Study of Lives at Northwestern University for their guidance and feedback on earlier drafts of this paper.
The Political Is Personal: Narrating 9/11 and Psychological Well-Being
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 903–932, August 2009
How to Cite
Adler, J. M. and Poulin, M. J. (2009), The Political Is Personal: Narrating 9/11 and Psychological Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 77: 903–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00569.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!