Project funding was provided by National Science Foundation grant BCS-9910223 to Roxane Cohen Silver. Data collection was conducted while Michael Poulin was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship at the University of California, Irvine. The authors thank Roxane Cohen Silver for access to the data presented herein. We also thank Dan P. McAdams and The Foley Center for the Study of Lives at Northwestern University for their guidance and feedback on earlier drafts of this paper.
The Political Is Personal: Narrating 9/11 and Psychological Well-Being
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 903–932, August 2009
How to Cite
Adler, J. M. and Poulin, M. J. (2009), The Political Is Personal: Narrating 9/11 and Psychological Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 77: 903–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00569.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!