The authors are deeply grateful to David Kenny for sharing with us the computer program BLOCKO and his expertise in dyadic data analysis. We also thank Paul Eastwick for his comments on an earlier version of this article. Finally, we thank Natasha Tafelski, Laura Stallings, Stephen Manna, Melissa Cartun, Robyn Mitchell, Ashley Rowland, Ashley Wilson, Kayla Dukess, Brandy Herring, and Dustin Klein for their help with the data collection.
What Leads to Romantic Attraction: Similarity, Reciprocity, Security, or Beauty? Evidence From a Speed-Dating Study
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 933–964, August 2009
How to Cite
Luo, S. and Zhang, G. (2009), What Leads to Romantic Attraction: Similarity, Reciprocity, Security, or Beauty? Evidence From a Speed-Dating Study. Journal of Personality, 77: 933–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00570.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!