The authors are deeply grateful to David Kenny for sharing with us the computer program BLOCKO and his expertise in dyadic data analysis. We also thank Paul Eastwick for his comments on an earlier version of this article. Finally, we thank Natasha Tafelski, Laura Stallings, Stephen Manna, Melissa Cartun, Robyn Mitchell, Ashley Rowland, Ashley Wilson, Kayla Dukess, Brandy Herring, and Dustin Klein for their help with the data collection.
What Leads to Romantic Attraction: Similarity, Reciprocity, Security, or Beauty? Evidence From a Speed-Dating Study
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 933–964, August 2009
How to Cite
Luo, S. and Zhang, G. (2009), What Leads to Romantic Attraction: Similarity, Reciprocity, Security, or Beauty? Evidence From a Speed-Dating Study. Journal of Personality, 77: 933–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00570.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!