We thank Lewis R. Goldberg for his generosity in making data available from the Eugene-Springfield community sample.
Metatraits of the Big Five Differentially Predict Engagement and Restraint of Behavior
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 1085–1102, August 2009
How to Cite
Hirsh, J. B., DeYoung, C. G. and Peterson, J. B. (2009), Metatraits of the Big Five Differentially Predict Engagement and Restraint of Behavior. Journal of Personality, 77: 1085–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00575.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!