This research was supported by grant R01-AA-015445 from the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. I am grateful to Roger Bakeman and Christopher Henrich for their valuable suggestions regarding data analysis. I also thank Kathryn Gallagher, Adam Hudepohl, and Cameron Miller for their assistance in data collection as well as the entire staff of the Behavioral Science Laboratory at Georgia State University.
Aggression Toward Gay Men as Gender Role Enforcement: Effects of Male Role Norms, Sexual Prejudice, and Masculine Gender Role Stress
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 1137–1166, August 2009
How to Cite
Parrott, D. J. (2009), Aggression Toward Gay Men as Gender Role Enforcement: Effects of Male Role Norms, Sexual Prejudice, and Masculine Gender Role Stress. Journal of Personality, 77: 1137–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00577.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!