This research was supported in part by grants from the Italian Ministry University and Research (COFIN: 1998, 2000), the University of Rome “La Sapienza” (1998, 2000) to Gian Vittorio Caprara. Partial support for Nancy Eisenberg was provided by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health.
Reciprocal Relations Among Self-Efficacy Beliefs and Prosociality Across Time
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 1229–1259, August 2009
How to Cite
Alessandri, G., Caprara, G. V., Eisenberg, N. and Steca, P. (2009), Reciprocal Relations Among Self-Efficacy Beliefs and Prosociality Across Time. Journal of Personality, 77: 1229–1259. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00580.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!