The authors thank collaborators who contributed to the experiments discussed herein, particularly Curtis Hardin and Brian Lowery. This research was partially supported by NIH Grant K01 MH069419 to Stacey Sinclair.
The Interpersonal Basis of Stereotype-Relevant Self-Views
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1343–1364, October 2009
How to Cite
Sinclair, S., Pappas, J. and Lun, J. (2009), The Interpersonal Basis of Stereotype-Relevant Self-Views. Journal of Personality, 77: 1343–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00584.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!