Thanks to Jodie Plumert for sharing data that were collected in collaboration with David Schwebel.
Configural Approaches to Temperament Assessment: Implications for Predicting Risk of Unintentional Injury in Children
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1381–1410, October 2009
How to Cite
Berry, J. W. and Schwebel, D. C. (2009), Configural Approaches to Temperament Assessment: Implications for Predicting Risk of Unintentional Injury in Children. Journal of Personality, 77: 1381–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00586.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!