This research was funded by Grants R01MH53791 and R01MH066697 (to G. I.) from the National Institutes of Health and supported, in part, by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute on Aging. Paul T. Costa, Jr. receives royalties from the NEO-PI-R.
Five-Factor Model Personality Traits, Spirituality/Religiousness, and Mental Health Among People Living With HIV
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1411–1436, October 2009
How to Cite
Löckenhoff, C. E., Ironson, G. H., O'Cleirigh, C. and Costa, P. T. (2009), Five-Factor Model Personality Traits, Spirituality/Religiousness, and Mental Health Among People Living With HIV. Journal of Personality, 77: 1411–1436. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00587.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!