We thank Claire Hart for her constructive comments on an earlier draft. We also thank Amy Claasen and John Geer for their assistance with data collection.
Narcissistic Responding to Ego Threat: When the Status of the Evaluator Matters
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 1493–1526, October 2009
How to Cite
Horton, R. S. and Sedikides, C. (2009), Narcissistic Responding to Ego Threat: When the Status of the Evaluator Matters. Journal of Personality, 77: 1493–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00590.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!