Resiliency in the Face of Disadvantage: Do Hispanic Cultural Characteristics Protect Health Outcomes?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Resilience in Common Life: Resources, Mechanisms, and Interventions: Edited by Mary C. Davis, Linda Luecken, and Kathryn Lemery-Chalfant
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1707–1746, December 2009
How to Cite
Gallo, L. C., Penedo, F. J., Espinosa de los Monteros, K. and Arguelles, W. (2009), Resiliency in the Face of Disadvantage: Do Hispanic Cultural Characteristics Protect Health Outcomes?. Journal of Personality, 77: 1707–1746. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00598.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!