Resiliency in the Face of Disadvantage: Do Hispanic Cultural Characteristics Protect Health Outcomes?
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Resilience in Common Life: Resources, Mechanisms, and Interventions: Edited by Mary C. Davis, Linda Luecken, and Kathryn Lemery-Chalfant
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1707–1746, December 2009
How to Cite
Gallo, L. C., Penedo, F. J., Espinosa de los Monteros, K. and Arguelles, W. (2009), Resiliency in the Face of Disadvantage: Do Hispanic Cultural Characteristics Protect Health Outcomes?. Journal of Personality, 77: 1707–1746. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00598.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!